The UFFC2019 US School will be held at the Campus de LyonTech-la Doua, LYON, France, from 22 to 26 April 2019. LyonTech-la Doua is located north of Villeurbanne and in the immediate vicinity of Lyon.
The campus is easily accessible by direct tramways T1 and T4, a few minutes from the Lyon Part-Dieu main train station and the airport-to-city Rhônexpress terminus.
from the airport lyon-saint éxupéry
- Take the Rhônexpress tram from the airport to the final stop Lyon-Part Dieu
- You can buy a return ticket online (€26.70)
- Then take the T4 tram to the terminus La Doua-Gaston Berger
from the train station lyon-part dieu
- Take the tramway T1 or T4 from the Lyon-Part Dieu to the stop La Doua-Gaston Berger
- If you come from the Rhônexpress tramway, the T4 tram is recommended (no walking)
- If you come from the train station Lyon-Part Dieu, go by T1 or T4 at your convenience
- You can buy single (€1.90) or several-days tickets at the ticket machines available on the platforms
- Traveling by tram from the airport to the campus is about 40-45 minutes
- Detailed route and schedule here
Rooms will be available in the student residences on campus (included in the 1st-option registration fee). As an alternative, an ibis Styles hotel is located a few steps from the campus (at your own expense). There are also several accommodation options along the T1 and T4 tram lines, a few minutes from the campus.